Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Any Ideas...



I've been sketching more lately which feels great! It's been a fantastic way to stay creative while we work on the studio.
















Here are a few ideas I have for some med-size ceramic wall-installation type pieces. For whatever reason, I've really been into textile prints lately. Not sure where that will lead me, but I guess I'll just run with it for now.





I've lived in Florida for 16 months, working in various rooms in the house until I have a more permanent studio. I'm anxious to see how the experiences of the last year will effect my work.

Though sometimes I worry that I'll move into my brand new, clean studio, and freeze up. I'll have all these ideas, and not know where/how to start.

Anybody have any ideas as to how to keep this from happening?!?

2 comments:

Joy Tanner said...

Hey Meagan,
You'll get going fine I'm sure. Just start out on something that you are familiar with, that you've made before. Set some small goals to meet and before long you'll think you never have enough time to make it all! It's in you to create...it'll come out. See ya Saturday in Asheville!
Joy

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Thanks joy! Cant wait to see you! Good luck this weekend!