Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Back to Work

Started a new batch of Minis this week. I can tell they've already changed and developed some from the ones I made just last month. I'm trying hard not to judge the work while I'm making it. I'll reserve that critique for the end. The ones here are drying up and will probably go in the kiln toward the end of next week.

My ankle is finally doing a bit better. It has gone through the phases of color from deep blue-purple and is now only that sickly yellow tone. And most of the swelling has gone down. I can put my weight on it, but still don't have the full range of motion. Hopefully just a few more days of hobbling around.

Progress Report: Our drywall for the studio is almost done!! They are coming back in the morning to spray on the finish. We'll have fresh coats of paint on those new walls by next weekend. Whoohoo!

Hope your weekend is both productive and relaxing. (My favorite kind!)
~Meagan

No comments: