Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 2008 Studio Stroll

This Saturday and Sunday from 10-6 is the River Arts District Studio Stroll in Asheville, NC. There are over 100 artists working in 13 buildings, so if you've never been, it's definitely worth checking out. I will be at Curve Studios with a few of these wonderful artists...
Constance Williams
Holly de Saillan
Laleah Adams
Curve studio also has work by ceramic artists Ada Lea Birnie, Sandra Wright, Penny Clark and photographer Michael Mauney.

Hope to see you there!
Meagan
PS - Sorry about the wacky format! I've spent way too much time trying to get Blogger to cooperate and still cant get it to line up the way I want! Ugh!
.

2 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

I love the wall sculptures in the slide show. Are all the slides of wall sculptures? It's kind of hard to tell on the closer shots.
Beautiful work.

Michael

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Thanks Michael! Yes, everything in the slide show is wall sculpture with the exception of the "minis". Though I make those with a hole in the back so they could be hung too. Thanks for stopping in. I've added you to my google reader now! Happy Blogging!