Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The 30-Minute Challenge

The Challenge, should you choose to accept it – set a timer for 30 minutes and GET TO WORK!

Focus. Forget Facebook. Ignore email. Avoid the dishes and laundry. You will be surprised just how much you can get done when you get to doin’ it!

This is how my days go. Cooper (aka our 5-month old Cat-Nap-King) is content to sleep for 30 minutes 3-5 times a day. I used to think that a 30-minute blurp of time was hardly worth going out to the studio. Now, not-so-much. Those 1800 seconds are precious, precious time!

So, give it a try. Maybe you have kids and have experienced the child enforced 30-minute Challenge first hand. Or maybe you just need that extra little boost to get things going.

I’d love to hear about what you were able to accomplish in half an hour.

Is your timer going?

Meagan

5 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

I loaded a bisque kiln today!
Most I have been able to do in a week!

ang design said...

hehehe nice one meagan :))

Brian said...

I got 3 small cups and a large bowl thrown. Not bad using uncooperative clay I'm not used to!

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Whoohoo! I love hearing about the progress.

Renmeleon said...

Picking up one of those timers tomorrow. Good challenge, know I could use it!