Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Upcoming Fused Glass Workshop

Upcoming Workshop: May 5, 2012


Fused Glass 101   


What is fused glass?!?  This exciting, hands-on class is designed to teach beginners the foundations of glass fusing.  Step-by-step instructions from selecting and cutting glass to color layering secrets and kiln firing techniques will be explored.  Gain a thorough understanding of the process while creating fused glass jewelry and an unique sun catcher!



Maximum class size: 5 students


Class hours:
Saturday, May 5 from 10:00-5:00,


Lunch provided


Tuition: $80 + $40 for materials and firings.


Location: Ocala, FL

To register, please email me at info@MeaganChaney.com. Please write REGISTRATION in the subject line to avoid delivery to my spam mail folder.

Thanks! And I hope to see you this Spring!

Meagan

3 comments:

Margie Puckett said...

Hi Meagan! I am looking forward to next weekend! :)

Helen Rudy said...

Hi Meagan, I wish I could see some of your fused glass art samples. :)

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your comment!

Most of my studio work now incorporates kiln cast glass, though I still do some fused glass pendants. You can check it out on my new website: www.MeaganChaneyGumpert.com. and be sure to follow my new blog there too.

Thanks again!
Meagan