Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

My grandmother always told us, "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." That's how I've been feeling this week. I'm so close to being able to move into the studio, but cant! We passed 2 of our 3 final inspections yesterday. And I thought I had made the necessary corrections today so that we could pass our final electrical inspection in the morning. But come to find out, they installed a faulty hot water heater and wont get a replacement in until Monday or Tuesday. So, no moving in this weekend. BUMMER!!

Hope your week has felt more productive than mine!

~Meagan

1 comment:

Joy Tanner said...

Hey Meagan!
Thanks for the compliments! Other people have said the same thing about those wild tumblers, and they are growing on me. Are you closer to movin in?