Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Again and Back to Work

I love to travel, but there really is nothing like sleeping in your own bed with your own pillow!

I spent this past weekend in Kure Beach, North Carolina celebrating the upcoming marriage of a good friend. We had a great time! Sometimes I feel a bit out of place being the only artist in a group of women with more "traditional" jobs and careers. But I'm learning to appreciate this difference more and more. And I think I can say with certainty that I was the only one not dreading the return to work.

I love working in the studio! And thank goodness, because I basically have one month to crank out work for all of my fall shows. Time to get busy!

Still in search of a new camera, so no pictures from this weekend, but thought I'd pass along a few pictures from California.









San Francisco Airport waiting for the BART to take us downtown.
Ben and I at Presidio Park with the Golden Gate.
The Tamales Point Trail at Point Reyes National Seashore.
Stunning views the whole way. This is one of the last shots I was able to take before my camera died.

Hope you're doing well.

Best,
Meagan

No comments: