After a marathon 10 hour day in the studio, I finished glazing enough work to fill and fire the kiln. It wasn't a tight load, but full nonetheless.
I decided that I only wanted to glaze about 1/3 of the bisqued work I just unloaded so that I could really see my new glazes in action. This way if I end up hating a glaze/glaze combination I won't have ruined all the work I just spent the last 2 weeks making. Or if I find that a certain glaze is working great, I can apply that more often. (And of course I couldn't resist the urge to sneak in a few more glaze test tiles.)
Well, that's it for tonight. I'm pretty exhausted, so it's time to go relax before heading off to bed.
Stay tuned for photos of today's firing results!