Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Routines

I am a creature of habit. For whatever reason, I have always worked best when I stick to a routine of some sort.

Lately, I have found my way into a wonderful routine!!! It seems almost too good to be true and I'm wondering how long I'll be able to keep this up.

I wake up, have tea, eat breakfast. Then I check my email before heading off to the gym. (Today it is was yoga! Fantastic!) The rest of the morning is spent gardening before the afternoon thunderstorms roll in and water all the new plantings (today I planted a lemon tree). Then I jump in the pool to cool off before lunch. After lunch, I walk down to the studio, and get in 5-6 hours of solid working time.

It feels so balanced to me! Like thing are just falling into place. I love days like today!

Today, Studio time was spent working on a project for the HandMade House at The Ramble. I was able to finish the scale drawing and start the clay forms. The deadline is just around the corner, so I hope things go smoothly.

What about you? Do you work best with a routine?

Enjoy!
Meagan

No comments: