Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a little Hello

Thought I'd stop in for a quick hello.

Today I'm going to start work on another batch of "minis" for the November Studio Stroll. I've got another 3-week run of travel coming up in October, so I need to have the majority of my work for my fall shows finished within the next 2 weeks. So, with the firing schedule I set out for myself, Friday is my last day for greenware.

I also hope to finish up my online ETSY shop soon. Still in the process of determining my policies, etc.

There's always something to do isn't there. So, off to work for me.

Best,
Meagan
.

2 comments:

ang design said...

hiya meagan, well aren't those little sculpture just lovely, they look edible..mmmmm

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

funny you should say that. I actually just watched a video on dough nuts and couldn't help but think of little pastries while I was making more of these minis.